Federal Tax Credits up to $1500
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 signed on February 17, 2009, by President Obama has made significant changes to homeowner tax credits for specified energy-efficient home improvements including qualifying, residential water heaters and boilers. Some of the more significant changes include the extension of the tax credit through 2010 and the increase in the total available tax credit from 10% to 30%.
Homeowners who purchase and install a qualifying Rinnai tankless water heater or boiler between Jan. 1, 2009 and Dec. 31, 2010 will now be eligible for a tax credit equal to 30% of the full purchase and installation price up to a maximum of $1500.
January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2010.
Water Heater and Boiler Qualifications:
Rinnai tankless water heaters with an energy factor (EF) of 0.82 or greater and Rinnai boilers with an AFUE of 90 or greater will qualify for the tax credit.
Tax Credit Amount:
30% of the full purchase and installation price up to a maximum of $1500
- The Rinnai tankless water heater or boiler must be “placed in service” between January 1, 2009 and December 31, 2010. The IRS defines "placed in service" as when the product is ready and available for use.
- The Rinnai tankless water heater or boiler must be installed in or on the taxpayer’s principal residence in the United States.
- The tax credit is ONLY available for existing homes.
- The maximum amount that a taxpayer may claim for all qualifying energy efficient home improvements including the purchase and installation of a Rinnai tankless water heater or boiler is $1,500 over the lifetime of the credit (2009 & 2010).
- Rinnai tankless water heaters or boilers installed in 2008 are not eligible for the tax credit.
Also recieve $500 off through the month of July whith the purchase and installation of a Tankless Water Heater from Larry O. Plumbing and Rooter. Click the coupon below to print.
on demand water heaters are a compact wall mounted unit with a life expectancy of 25 years. Because the Continuum does not require a tank, the risk of tank-type water heater ruptures is eliminated. Rinnai Continuum can be set to operate at exact user-specifiable temperatures via the digital and easy-to-use control pad placed in multiple locations of a home.
If you are looking for a tankless water heater, please call us today at 901-861-0277 or complete our online request form.
Get some around the house tips from our monthly newsletter.
We Accept The Following
Financing Available For Those That Qualify