The Video Pipe Inspection Solves All Clogs!
Are you suffering from clogged drains or slow faucets? Many causes of these plumbing problems are found deep within the pipe itself and can go undiagnosed until a major plumbing problem arises. Instead of relying on traditional drain line troubleshooting methods, video inspection pinpoints the trouble spot and helps visually confirm the cause of the problem.
Key features of video inspection technology include:
- Digital video for high definition image display, recording and playback
- High capacity image storage on convenient flash cards
- Ruggedized control head with 6.4"VGA anti-glare TFT LCD screen
- Fully locatable with range of options
- Variety of skids and springs for maneuverability in pipe
- Audio input for voice over annotation
- Rod counter with calibration feature
- Operates from DC (vehicle supply) or AC (mains power or generator)
- 1" (25mm) diameter color camera head
- Self-leveling 2" (50mm) diameter color camera head
Benefits of video pipe inspections:
- Assessment of pipe's structural integrity
- Detection of blockages, breaks or defects
- Still image/video footage for client use
- First-time mapping or updates
If you are looking for a Memphis area video inspection plumber, please call us today at 901-861-0277 or complete our online request form.
| || |
Get some around the house tips from our monthly newsletter.
We Accept The Following
Financing Available For Those That Qualify